MoveOn is the breakthrough joint restoring beverage of the 21st century that contains 11 all-natural ingredients, 3 of them being high quality patented ingredients, the best solution for curbing Osteoarthritis and reducing joint inflammation & joint discomfort backed by 10 years scientific research. Regain your mobility with MoveOn, time does not wait.
🛒 Discount will be shown upon adding to cart
What is MOVEON？
MoveOn is a ready-to-drink botanical beverage rich in patented protein-rich & collagen-rich ingredients that helps relieve joint discomfort, protect cartilage and promotes tendon elasticity.
Patients with joint condition or joint discomfort would be able to experience a reduction in joint pain, gain better joint mobility and flexibility, be relieved from inflammation symptoms such as redness and swelling, and feel easier to engage in physical movements such as rising from a sitting position, standing, squatting, walking, hiking and so on.
Joint inflammation does not occur overnight, nor does it occur only in old age.
As our muscles, which is our body’s main support frame, start to weaken due to the constant daily wear & tear caused by overuse or prolonged muscle stress, overtime, our joints will be the next in line to bear the weight. Further deterioration leads to friction between bones due to lost of joint cartilage (wear & tear, thinning due to lack of collagen production), resulting in early onset joint inflammation (osteoarthritis).
The 7 common factors of Osteoarthritis are :
- Age : Collage lost as we age (starts at 30)
- Hereditary: Genetic factors that causes inherited Osteoarthritis or Congenital Cartilage deficiency
- Gender: Higher risk in women, especially in post-menopause stage.
- Injury: Old & existing injuries on joints / bones.
- Weight: Higher risk in overweight individuals.
- Posture: Bad sitting, sleeping, standing posture
- Over-exercising: Joint wear and tear due to constant long-term intense exercise training (high impact).
Early symptoms of weakening muscles & early onset joint inflammation are:
legs easily tired after jogging or walking at usual pace.
shoulders, neck, legs and knees, lower back & hips feel stiff after waking up or getting out of bed/sitting position. Takes time to warm up and loosen.
Difficulty in moving or standing after long hours of sitting or upon waking up.
“ Cracking” or “ Grating” or “ Squeaking” sound when joints move.
joint comfort, mobility & flexibility
up bone density for sturdy bones
cartilage, tendon & ligaments
joint pain & reduce stiffness
post-exercise recovery on joints & bones
Egg-shell membrane powder (Spain)
- Rich in Type 1 collagen (essential for bones, skin, tendons, ligaments structure)
- Rich in essential joint nutrients including amino acids, sulphur-coating amino acids, branched-chain amino acids.
- Contains 500 types of proteins including Hyaluronic acid, Glucosamine, Chondroitin sulphate)
- 4 Main benefits are : ease joint inflammation, relieve joint discomfort, protect cartilage, promote tendon elasticity.
- Patented manufacturing technology that extracts the eggshell membrane without using any chemicals.
Undenatured Type 2 Collagen powder (USA)
- Main protein component of cartilage
- High bioavailability & utilization by joints & bones.
- Main benefits are: Supports cartilage growth & repair, relieves joint pain & stiffness, improves mechanical function of damaged knees, protects joint cartilage from deterioration, preserves integrity of knee structure, relieves post-exercise stress on knees.
- Boosts enzymes in the body to efficiently & effectively remove damage cartilage, speeds up cartilage repair & healing.
- Patented Dehydration technology using low temperatures to extract Type 2 collagen from chicken sternum cartilage.
Hydrolysed Egg Yolk Peptide (Japan)
- bioactive egg yolk protein (peptide)
- Essential nutrient for healthy bone metabolism (bone development, bone density, bone strength, bone building & repair.)
- Easier digestion & absorption by human body to be readily utilized by the bones (effective regulation of bone metabolism)
- Promotes effective calcium absorption in the small intestine (increasing bone density & strength)
- Main benefits :
- Promote Osteoblast (bone formation cells) proliferation to increase outer bone layer thickness
- Suppress Osteoclast (bone resorption cells) formation by preventing loss of inner bone layer
- Regulating healthy bone metabolism (achieve balance between bone formation & bone resorption)
- Helps increase bone density, prevents Osteoporosis.
- Patented Hydrolysis technology that ensures higher stability with resistance to heat & acid.
Pain reduction & Bone Structure Reinforcement Key Ingredients ( two-fold effect):
Reduces joint inflammation, joint swelling & pain.
Essential for maintaining calcium metabolism rate & balance in our body.
MOVEON is suitable for
Sport enthusiasts (runners, hikers , heavy weightlifters)
people suffering from joint pain or stiffness
Heavy caffeine (coffee) & alcohol drinkers.
People who are diagnosed with Osteoarthritis and Osteoporosis
FACTS & USES
Suggested Use: Take 1-2 sachet (s) daily 30 minutes after a meal. Shake well & consume immediately.
Consult a medical doctor before taking this or any other nutritional supplement if you are pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition, or are taking any medications.
Store in a cool, dry place. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Serving per Box 16 sachets
Not recommended for vegetarian/vegan as ingredients extracted from chicken sternum cartilage, egg yolk and egg shell membrane.
Yes. MOVEON contains BonePep and vitamin D3 that aids in calcium absorption and bone formation to aid in recovery.
MOVEON can only help to ease the symptoms of spinal cord compression by providing anti-inflammatory effect. It cannot treat the root cause of spinal cord compression. Spinal cord compression treatment require physical therapy, medicine and other treatment methods.
Yes. However please be noted that these people actually have severe joint conditions, hence it is best to remind them to continue taking medicine prescribed by doctors.
Yes, customers can take MOVEON 1 month after their surgery (provided that their wound is completely healed) to help with ligament and tendon regeneration and aid in recovery.
Yes. Upon kneecap replacement surgery, customer might still feel pain in their knee area. MOVEON can then aid in its recovery and ease post-surgery symptoms.
People with G6PD deficiency can take MOVEON because it does not contain fava beans or any other type of beans.
SLE is an autoimmune disease caused by a dysregulation of the immunity. Some SLE patients might face joint pain and inflammation, hence SLE patients with joint pain can take MOVEON.
Yes. MOVEON is free from synthetic hormones, hence it will not affect the size of tumour.
We recommend patients with stage 1 and 2 cancer to consult their doctors before taking MOVEON. Late stage cancer patients (stage 3 and 4) are not recommended to take MOVEON.
Yes. There is no contradiction between consuming MOVEON and getting hyaluronic acid injections.
Stroke patients can take MOVEON one month after surgery, provided that the wound is completely healed and recovered, and there are no bruises at all in the patient’s brain as turmeric extract poses blood thinning effect.
Turmeric extract poses blood thinning effect, hence, it is suggested to consult the doctor’s opinion before taking MOVEON, or the customer can try to take one sachet on alternating days. Customer should stop taking MOVEON should they experience any bruising or bleeding gums. Customers taking Warfarin as blood thinner are not recommended to take MOVEON.
MOVEON cannot treat the root cause of rheumatoid arthritis. Rheumatoid arthritis is a type of autoimmune disease, which is a severe condition that needs medicinal help (NSAIDs, immunosuppresants etc.). MOVEON can only provide anti-inflammatory effects to ease the symptoms caused by inflammation such as redness, swelling, and pain.
Yes. As MOVEON does not contain added sugar, 1 sachet of MOVEON contains only 0.7g of sugar from the juice powder, hence it will not cause sugar spike and is suitable for diabetic patients.
People with stage 1 and 2 kidney disease (GFR value above 60ml/min) can take MOVEON. For people at stage 3, 4 and 5 (kidney failure), they are not recommended to take any supplements or high nutrient functional foods.
As we age, our joint cartilage degrades and start to wear out, cartilage becomes thinner, lubrication fluid inside our joints will decrease, tendon and ligament will also become less flexible. All these causes joint discomfort. MOVEON can help to repair, regenerate, and strengthen joint tissues reduce these symptoms of discomfort.
MOVEON contains a few ingredients that are good for joint health. Consumer with joint condition or joint discomfort would be able to experience a reduction in joint pain, gain better joint mobility and flexibility, be relieved from inflammation symptoms such as redness and swelling, and feel easier to engage in physical movements such as rising from a sitting position, standing, squating, walking, hiking and so on.
The active ingredients in MOVEON are Ovomet egg shell membrane (naturally containing collagen [type 1, 5 and 10], hyaluronic acid, glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, amino acid, elastin and over 500 different types of joint beneficial proteins), UCII undenatured type 2 collagen, BonePep hydrolysed egg yolk peptide, turmeric extract and vitamin D3.